Friday, April 6, 2012

All my vibrators are dead.

I'm not sure who I pissed off to deserve this but I am very sorry and I promise the chances of me doing it again are slightly reduced.

I'm not sure why I have such awful luck with vibrators. I'm hoping that for the one that just died today that it's only that the connector is flattened a bit. Whatever. I need to buy some new toys anyway.

What I really have my eye on right now is the Sasha Grey Swell Wand.



Not only is it gorgeous but it's glass which I am very much a fan of. Unfortunately it's sold out on Eden Fantasys so I have to wait a little bit longer. The news that makes me your happy Mistress though is that All orders on there today get a free finger vibe. Guess who's absolutely getting some new toys today.

No comments:

Post a Comment