Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The curse of the dying vibrators.

For being named after a goddess the rest of the forces in the Verse have chosen to conspire against me. I am not amused.

Since my last post I have procured a few new vibrators. A few new vibrators that I really liked. A few new vibrators that I really liked that I made sure to take great care of. A few new vibrators that I really liked that I made sure to take great care of that are all now dead.

Of course the one died just days after the return day for malfunctions too. Don't try to deny me pleasure like that. It doesn't end well.

In other, much happier news, this weeks Oglaf is wonderful and if you're not following it, consider it my order that you go through and read through them all this weekend. Don't disappoint me.


Speaking of slut viruses, I've been insatiable this week. I've been having some nice and specific cravings as well. I've been dying to have a sexy brunette woman in my bed to fuck with my strap on. I also want her bound in my jewel tone blue rope while I deliver my own special brand of punishment and see just how many ways I can make her squirm.

Universe, deliver this to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment