Sunday, July 24, 2011

Change of plans

I had originally intended to write about how I've been having a lot of dreams about masturbation recently but the words certainly aren't flowing. Instead I realized that I promised more acrobatic videos and since I'm a gal who follows through, here you go:



This is of Julia Kolosova doing hoops from Cirque du Soleil's adult show Zumanity.

Looks like hula hoops aren't just for kids anymore.

In unrelated news, I've been scouring fiverr.com for someone to design a simple website for me and no one is willing to do anything even remotely adult related. I'm revamping my basic cam recruitment page and upgrading to something paid and professional but need someone with just a little bit more skills than I have. Can pay but I have a limited budget. Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment