Monday, August 1, 2011

14 Day Sex Challenge

I was looking to see if there were any of those daily story/photos/etc challenges for sex and this was the only one I found. I am adding to it though. All you readers, for the next 14 days do something new with your sex partner. Two weeks straight. See what sexy things you can come up with!

1. Your relationship with your current sex partner.

2. Story/age that you lost your virginity.

3. Biggest turn-ons.

4. Biggest turn-offs.

5. Sexuality/experiences with members of the same sex.

6. Favorite position.

7. The thing(s) I’d never do in bed is…

8. The thing(s) that I’m dying to try in bed is…

9. Favorite place to have sex.

10. Best sex memory.

11. Worst sex memory.

12. How do you view sex?

13. Favorite way to provide self-pleasure.

14. Your fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment