Thursday, August 4, 2011

14 Day Sex Challenge: Day 2

Before I do today's challenge, I need to vent for a second. I don't mind that other people have all sorts of different sexualities and are made completely uncomfortable by even the though of things like masturbation. That's your own damn sex life. However, when you take your issues out on me, we have a fucking problem. I swear I want to live in a place where sex isn't such a taboo. Anyway, on with the challenge.

2. Story/age that you lost your virginity.

I was 17 and it was to my boyfriend, Ben. I was a bit of a late bloomer. I was never that interested in having boyfriends and only had 3 or 4 before him. The actual experiences wasn't that memorable. There was no bleeding or severe pain or anything, just a little soreness from never having had something so large inside of me. It was after school at his house. His brother who normally comes home with is was staying late for school and his parents were at work. The sex itself was pretty good. He was experienced which made my experience all the better. We broke up several months later and when people asked if I was upset because I lost my virginity to him people seemed disappointed when I said no. If anything, it helped me really come into my own sexually. See kids, responsible sex before marriage can be good! Yeah I'm the world's best role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment