Tuesday, August 9, 2011

14 Day Sex Challenge: Day 3

3. Biggest turn-ons.

A fun one! This list could go on and on but I'll try to keep it short.

Humor - Yes, it's clichéd but it's clichéd for a reason. Keep me laughing and you're keeping me interested.

Sexy hair - David Tennant, I'm looking at you.



Look at that hair. Look. At. It. That's hair you want to run your fingers through and grab on to during amazing sex.


Strap ons - I love strap ons. Something about them is powerful and sexy. I love wearing them, watching women wear them, and even making men wear them.


Dance - Tell me dance can't be sexy and erotic. I dare you to. Typically ballet does it for me but any well executed dance can be sexy. Sex and dance aren't very different. Hell, there are fetish shoes called ballet heels.


Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment