Sunday, April 24, 2011

It's Party Time!

I mentioned a few posts ago that I have a friend who does those Home Party Sex Toy things. Y'know the one where "The girls" get together for cosmos and laugh while trying to figure out what kinds of crazy and sexual words everyone can come up with for all the letters in Cindy's name. All while some lady (a distant acquaintance of Betty) tries to pedal off vibrators and elaborately flavored lubes.

Actually, it sounds kind of fun.

My mom's gone the various make up/skin care routes and is now doing Princess House so the concept of the home parties thing isn't entirely unknown to me. I'm starting to consider looking into it. I love talking about sex and girl I can sell a vibrator like nobody's business. At least I'm sure I'd be able to.

The Little (Wannabe) Sex Worker Who Could

No comments:

Post a Comment